Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tyler was born!

This post is almost two weeks late... but gosh, I've been busy!

Two weeks ago today I was very anxiously awaiting Tyler's arrival. The doctor told me on Friday that I was "close" and that if I didn't go into labor over the weekend, I would need to go in on Monday to check my blood pressure. If it was too high, we would need to induce -- and if not, I would need to keep coming back until either labor started or my BP was too high (and we would induce then!) On Sunday, August 1, I spent the day doing whatever I could do pre-baby... I had a good feeling that Tyler would be forced out on Monday. As it turns out, I was right! I went in for an induction after my appointment with Dr. Dickerson on Monday and Tyler came early Tuesday morning. He was born at 12:24 on August 3, 2010 and was 8lbs 8.5oz and 21" long.


Me on Sunday before Tyler was born


Before they started the induction


First time seeing Tyler... so in love!


With the pediatric nurse


In daddy's arms


Hospital photo


Finally home


Here are some sneak peeks from our session with Lindsey Whitty:




and my FAVORITE...



I love my family!!

No comments: