Monday, December 8, 2008

disappointment

I'm home from work today, so I thought this would be a good day to start the blog I've been thinking of starting. I'm not sure that I have a lot to blog about... so we'll see.

We've been married for almost a year, and Scott and I are shopping for a home. We've already been disappointed twice -- the two homes we fell for (one an older ranch with a huge yard, one new construction) have either been sold or taken off the market. We spent thirty minutes yesterday in the neighborhood of the ranch-style home, and decided we wanted to see it immediately and we were ready to buy (if we liked) without seeing anything else. Buuutt, it's not going to happen. Oh well.

I guess for now the blog can be about our home. We're thinking we're going to be buying an older home and making improvements... which is something we originally wanted to do. At some point we decided we wanted a brand new home, but we're over that now and are back to looking at older homes on larger lots. I can use this blog to document the progress :)

This is the one we're disappointed we're missing :(

No comments: