Thursday, June 17, 2010

baby showers and other new things

Friends and family threw me a shower on May 29. I forgot my camera :( so I didn't get a ton of photos, but here are some that I got from others.






Tyler got so many things at this shower that I couldn't imagine him needing anything else! It must have taken me a week to get everything shoved into the closet :) We got our stroller and figured out how to use it with the car seat, which was a lot of fun! Tyler also got quite a few monogrammed gifts.


My girlfriends at work also threw me a shower. I had a great time with everyone and got everything a ton of great stuff! Brittany came up with a lot of original games that everyone enjoyed.






Scott's coworkers pitched in and bought us our changing table, pack-n-play, and a gift card to Babies'R'Us. I was so excited to have the rest of the furniture that I put it together by myself :)



There's still a lot of work to do in the nursery, but we moved our energy to the kitchen remodel this weekend -- but I'll save that for another post and another day :)

No comments: